Sexual Assault Prevention & Counseling
Short-term confidential counseling at no charge for child and adult victims of sexual violence regardless of age or gender, and their families and significant others.
The counseling center also provides information and community referrals, medical accompaniments to hospitals, legal accompaniments for interviews at the child advocacy center and police departments, as well as court accompaniments, when requested.
A full list of services are described in our brochures:
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Counseling Center
- Centro de prevencion y consejeria contra asalto sexual
- Sexual assault counseling for children
For further information about our services or to arrange counseling sessions please contact:
- SAPCC Counseling Center Office at 717-393-1735 ext. 225
or FAX: 717-391-6707
- SAPCC Director of Counseling Services at 717-393-1735 ext. 259
24-hour Sexual assault Hotline
Empowerment Center Services
Prevention Education is the best defense against sexual violence. The YWCA Empowerment Center provides programs for schools, educators and professionals in the medical, legal, social service and religious communities. Program topics include personal safety for children, healthy relationships, sexual harassment and date rape.